“Thank you thank you for another outstanding job. I am so appreciative that you take your business so seriously and provide the wonderful service you do each and every time I ask for help.”
- Claudia Kent, Bridal Path Weddings
"The professionalism of your staff is greatly appreciated and led to one less thing to worry about on a busy weekend. We would not hesitate to recommend your services."
- Chris Bell and Brianne Harrington
"Thank you so much for your help in selecting the right tent (it was the perfect size) and taking care of those details we would never have thought of otherwise."
- Natasha & Nick
"Thank you for all your help!…setting up the tent…it looks beautiful and just what we wanted!"
- Linda and Nathan
"Wonderful job you did setting up & taking down the tent for my wedding…you were quick & efficient…made the backyard have a real elegant feel…you were a pleasure to talk to on the phone…you made me feel like your only customer!"
Choosing a Tent for Your Event:
There are several factors that you should consider when deciding whether or not you should have a tent in the first place. Consider the following:
- Do you have the adequate space to install a tent?
- Are you prepared for any weather conditions?
- Would you like to have your event in a controllable, fun atmosphere?
- Do you need coverage against the elements for your event to ensure its success?
- Do you need to attract attention for a sale or venue?
- Do you need to expand a current facility?
Seating Allowance Guide:
|Theatre seating - (Chairs in rows)||6 sq.ft./person|
|Banquet seating - Rectangle tables||8 sq.ft./person|
|Round Tables - Seating 8 per table||12 sq.ft./person|
|Cocktail parties & receptions - All standing||6 sq.ft./person|
|Cocktail parties & receptions - Some seated||8 sq.ft./person|
|Dance Area||2 - 4 sq.ft./person|
|Bar Area||100 sq.ft.|
|Buffet Area ||100 sq.ft/table|
Allowances are approximate, feel free to contact Create Shade Party Tent Rentals any time to determined actual specifications for your event. It is our concern that your event should be a success, and Create Shade is here to offer and discuss professional ideas with you.
Other Things to Consider for Your Event:
Once you have chosen the location of your event and the ideal tent size, there are some additional factors that may influence your decision. Take the following into consideration as well:
- The surface the tent is to be installed on. Certain surfaces such as pavement, concrete, etc. may require extra or custom equipment which can add to the cost of your rental.
- The number of tents required. Create Shade Party Tent Rentals, may be able to offer discounts on multiple quantities of tents, depending on the circumstances.
- Create Shade has tents and will travel to make your event a success! Delivery charges are subject to change based on required travel distance to the site.
- Rental rates include installation and dismantling.
Click here to review our Terms and Conditions.